The ThruNite Catapult has been designed to be a search & rescue or tactical flashlight without peer. The Catapult features an advanced microprocessor for adjustable brightness a super-efficient parabolic reflector, and a double-sided multilayer antireflective coated lens. The Catapult ergonomic design enables it to be used for extended periods of time, while providing an anti-slip surface and grip design to lessen any chance of dropping the light. Crafted from ultra-strong 7075 aircraft aluminum coated with mil-spec hard anodizing the Catapult is extremely durable and well made. With it's massive output from the state-of-the-art Luminus SST-50 LED the Catapult sets a new standard in LED flashlights for output and throw. The beam of the Catapult has been finely tuned to offer maximum throw while still providing massive amounts of spill and flood. For search and rescue, security operations, boaters and anyone needing tons of light, especially at a distance, the Catapult is a fantastic choice. The Catapult is easy to use; it offers 2 levels of output: High and Low. To cycle through the modes simply loosen the bezel for Low or tighten it for High.
Version 2 of the Catapult improves on the original by adding brightness, simplifying the interface, adding a stainless steel bezel, and allowing for the use of CR123 and 16340 batteries.
- World-class super bright Luminus SST-50 emitter with the highest flux bin produced
- Maximum of 1000 emitter lumens on high
- Low Output:~250 Lumens
- Runtimes: (2x18650) H>L, 1.4 hrs, 13.5 hrs.
- 2 Levels of output
- Cutting-edge reverse polarity protection
- Operating voltage between 3.7V to 13V
- Low = 900mA; High = 3.5A
- Mil-Spec Type III Hard Anodized
- Constructed of 7075AL for superior durability Length: 185mm; Head diameter: 58mm; Body diameter: 31mm; Weight: 390g. (Extended tube excluded)
- Tactical momentary-on forward click switch
- IPX-68 Water/Dust Resistance
- Tail cap design allows the light to tail stand
- Anti-shatter ultra clear lens with double-sided multilayer AR coating
- 54mm textured orange peel reflector
- BATTERY OPTIONS: 1x 18650 / 1 x 17670 / 2 x 18650 / 2 x 17670 / 2 x CR123 / 2 x 16340 / 4 x CR123 (2 x 18650 recommended for optimum performance!)
5 Key Advantages to the ThruNite Catapult:
- LED - Uses the revolutionary & cutting-edge SST-50 LED for extreme brightness - with minimal artifacts in the beam.
- Lens - The Catapult uses an ultra clear lens based glass to ensure effective transmission with the addition of double side multilayer AR coatings to ensure maximum light transmission and efficiency. This results in a 98.5% transmittance rating.
- Reflector - Our optimized reflectors maximum throw. They are designed to automotive standards for a parabolic reflector. This design is often used in car lamps in the industry.
- Driver - We use high quality components in our driver to provide an excellent full featured User Interface, all the while provide roughly 90% efficiency.
- Design - The light is built as a rugged, high quality tool to suit your needs for many years. It is very ergonomic -- The Catapult is designed with you in mind!
Contact Uncle Wong:firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Web :http://www.thrunite.com/